Tuesday 11 September 2012

PPA #142 - Colour Challenge


Time for a new challenge - this time a colour challenge over at Pals Paper Arts. The colours this time around are Elegant Eggplant, Lucky Limeade and Pumpkin Pie.
And, because it's my son's first day at school (JK) today all by himself, it made me think that there may be a lot of birthday parties coming up soon, so as well as working on holiday cards, I had better get some kid-friendly birthday cards prepared too.


I have had the Moving Forward stamp set since Convention and today was the day to stamp with it. I love that Stampin' Up has a special stamp that raises funds for Ronald McDonald House. I wish I could sell one at every workshop - here is my first attempt, and hopefully the first of many. I might try to create a card for each workshop using this set. My own personal challenge.


Stamp Set: Moving Forward
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Lucky Limeade, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Lucky Limeade
DSP: Brights Stack, Summer Smooches
Punches: 1" Square Punch (for creating the tails on my flags)
Other: Snail Adhesive, Sticky Strip

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Love that fancy fold! The inside is adorable with the frog and the banners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous fold! I love the banners. This is such a cute card! Thanks for joining us at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete