Friday 17 August 2012

Wish Lists


Seriously, this is the best idea ever for the upcoming holiday season. I received this as a swap at Convention, from Gwen Edelman, and I thought that I would share it. I am going to make these for my customers (in holiday themes) for my upcoming classes. This way they can fill them out and either give them back to me, or pass them onto a family member to purchase on their behalf for under the tree on Christmas morning. Great idea, right!



And look, there is a handy reference on the back side as to where all the products are located in the current Idea Book. Such a wonderful idea.

If you register and attend one of my classes between now and Christmas, I will have one of these Wish Lists waiting in your spot when you arrive.

Just a reminder - my Christmas Stamp-A-Stack class is coming up quickly on August 24 at 7pm. I would love to see you!

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment