Tuesday 21 August 2012

Triple Layer Betsy's Blossoms


I wanted to try out this technique which I have seen popping up all over the internet. I think it's fantastic, and you don't need to do much to create big impact.

Basically, cut your cardstock to the size you like, then pile up the Whisper White pieces with the biggest piece on the bottom, middle size in the middle and smallest piece on the top, and stamp away, making sure you get some images over all three layers.

I couldn't get my image to stamp right where one layer of cardstock meets the one underneath, luckily though, the Primrose layer covers up any white space or blurs. Use Dimensionals to separate the layers when adhering.

A snip of ribbon and a simple sentiment is all a card like this needs.


If you can see in the picture above, I used the tiniest pearls in the centre of my green flowers to add a little luxe.

Stamp Sets: Betsy's Blossoms, Lacy & Lovely (greeting)
Cardstock: Primrose Petals, Whisper White
Ink: Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple and Lucky Limeade
Punches: Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch
Other: 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon (in Raspberry Ripple), Basic Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment