Wednesday 22 February 2012

Flight of the Butterfly


Some more Spring Fever in these tiny little 3x3 cards with matching envelopes. I am totally loving these colours together, more than I did when I first set eyes on this combo. I especially love Basic Grey and Melon Mambo together - so crisp!

I made the envelopes simply by un-gluing (is that a word?) a Mini Whisper White Square Envelop, tracing it out on DSP with a pencil and then a quick snip and some sticky strip, and we are done. The labels are from the Simply Scrapping Kit in the Occasions Mini. There's no reason you couldn't just prettily stamp a white envelope, but how pretty do these look?

Flight of the Butterfly is one of my favourite stamp sets, but I rarely use it. I must just forget about it - actually, you know, it's because it's a wood mount set and I can't see what's inside as easily as my clear mount sets, so all those wood mount sets get overlooked every day. I had better remedy that. From today, I will work my way through the wood mount sets, creating something special, so they feel like they are loved too.

Stamp Set: Flight of the Butterfly
Cardstock: Melon Mambo (textured), Daffodil Delight (textured), Basic Grey (textured), Pear Pizzaz (textured), Whisper White
DSP: Spring Fever Simply Scrapping Kit
Ink: Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Basic Grey, Pear Pizzaz, Versamark
Punches: Butterfly Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch
Other: Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Basic Rhinestones, Snail Adhesive, Sticky Strip

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment