Friday 27 January 2012

Mixed Bunch Simple Swap

A simple swap, and a hasty swap. I joined in with a swap celebrating the Occasions Mini and had to have this done by the end of December. I had to beg, borrow and steal product to make this happen. I asked my friend to let me have 2 sheets of any designer paper that she didn't want, one stamp set and some kind of embellishment - and this is what I ended up with. A little simpler than I would normally do, but nice and simple, and easy to follow for a workshop or class.

Thank goodness for great friends!

Stamp Set: Mixed Bunch
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White
Designer Paper: Twitterpated
Ink: Baja Breeze
Punch: Blossom Punch
Big Shot: Scallop Square Duo Bigz Die
Other: Baja Breeze Pleated Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Basic Rhinestones

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment